It is a good thing I don't bet on NFL football anymore...

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I feel sorry for those who do because yesterday was a crazy day in the NFL. I was not the only person who lost pretty much every matchup I was pulling for. Even the Ravens are 0 - 2. Some bizarre things went down, but nothing was stranger as that crazy pass interference called the end of the Kansas City game.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
That was textbook PI. Crazy stupid to commit it there, but the call had to be made. You can't hit WR early and expect to get away with it, well unless you're the Rams in the NFC Championship and then you can go on and commit targeting too. Not that I'm bitter.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
That was textbook PI. Crazy stupid to commit it there, but the call had to be made. You can't hit WR early and expect to get away with it, well unless you're the Rams in the NFC Championship and then you can go on and commit targeting too. Not that I'm bitter.
I’m not even a Saints fan and that might have been the worst no call I’ve ever seen.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
I’m not even a Saints fan and that might have been the worst no call I’ve ever seen.
It gave Tom Brady and extra Super Bowl because the Saints would have absolutely beaten the Patriots. Also, it's the worst no call ever. Seen or unseen. In a crucial spot. I can't hide it. It still bothers me to this day.

Reactions: DesotoCountyDawg

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I feel sorry for those who do because yesterday was a crazy day in the NFL. I was not the only person who lost pretty much every matchup I was pulling for. Even the Ravens are 0 - 2. Some bizarre things went down, but nothing was stranger as that crazy pass interference called the end of the Kansas City game.
KC had a some dumb holding calls on them too, that negated big plays to put the game away.

At the end of the day, the officiating incompetency usually evens out over the course of a game.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login