It is time to quit

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
We will be lucky to win another game this season.

Right or wrong, before today I would have put money on Lemonis returning, and he still may. But the crowd today was pretty thin. If the A&M crowd in a few weeks is really thin, that could be bad for Lemonis. I think Lemonis has lost the fan base.

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
We will be lucky to win another game this season.

Right or wrong, before today I would have put money on Lemonis returning, and he still may. But the crowd today was pretty thin. If the A&M crowd in a few weeks is really thin, that could be bad for Lemonis. I think Lemonis has lost the fan base.
More importantly, he has lost the team. The pitchers just look right past him when he comes to take the ball and tell them he screwed up signing them to their 1/3 scholarship.

Reactions: eckie1

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Forfeit the remainder of this season and enjoy the off-season.
I was at today's game and it appears most of our loyal fans have already taken up your position. You could sit just about anywhere you wanted.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I was at today's game and it appears most of our loyal fans have already taken up your position. You could sit just about anywhere you wanted.
When a dozen pig fans can “take over” with a hog call you can hear on TV, it’s a pretty bad sign.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
When do classes end? I know they are done by A&M. That place will be a ghost town.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Somebody needs to convince him to do the honorable thing. Be a man, accept responsibility and resign his position
That' would be great but he's not doing it w/o a nice settlement. And that appears to be the problem....coughing up the money.

Reactions: Ranchdawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login