It piss anyone else off

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
That Kentucky and freaking bama, Bama! Is playing posting season baseball but we aren't? Yet our new AD is letting this **** slide. Two years in a row! Bullshite!
I’m still slightly hopeful that sLem can keep his and Goat’s side of the house somewhat clean.

Foxhall was a disaster with any players he brought in. If we don’t make a legit hire to replace him, it’s gonna bite us for a damn long time. Total regime change, etc.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
The fact that some of y’all kick and scream because our AD isn’t spending every waking hour on a club sport is hilarious. Fix football. Fix NIL. Get the Hump finished. Then let’s worry about club sports that the rest of the country doesn’t pay attention to

DawgsGoneWild

Sep 25, 2012
Bama was pretty goo early on. Then the gamble scandal now good. Makes me wonder really how many games did he throw. And actually how good are they

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
RockyDog! Did yo lame as* manage to go to a game this year? Club sport? Will Bednar signed out of State’s program for millions, as did Landon Sims. 330,000 plus fans this year for a poor team. You need to post on a website for dumb as*es, and not waste our time.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
That Kentucky and freaking bama, Bama! Is playing posting season baseball but we aren't? Yet our new AD is letting this **** slide. Two years in a row! Bullshite!
It's ok. Next year we will win a couple of more games and make it to Hoover. Lem will then get another year and who knows after that.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
The fact that some of y’all kick and scream because our AD isn’t spending every waking hour on a club sport is hilarious. Fix football. Fix NIL. Get the Hump finished. Then let’s worry about club sports that the rest of the country doesn’t pay attention to
Our club sport men's baseball team puts more in a stadium on a weekend than most G5 put in their football stadium.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Our football team hasn't missed a post season game in 13 years. Baseball is broken and needs to be fixed. It is up to the AD and he needs to understand that Baseball is really important to majority of Miss State fans. It has to be good too. Baseball may not be important to Bama, OK, Auburn, KY or Florida but he is not their AD. He is our AD and he needs to fix it.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I’m not going to jump on Selmon yet, but yes. No matter where you want to look… Hoover, standings, stats, the roster. It all is both inexcusable and unacceptable, and it should piss State fans off at every turn.

This is the baseball equivalent of giving one kid a dollar and a sandwich and the other kid all the money, education, and resources in the world, yet the former becomes a billionaire while the latter drives the Benz into a ditch and spends his life in rehab. Lemonis has squarely driven us into a swamp, and until he proves otherwise, I have less than zero faith in him to build a roster this off-season that will get this team out of the cellar.

What’s the saying? What needs to be done later should be done now or something like that

Reactions: josebrown

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Our football team hasn't missed a post season game in 13 years. Baseball is broken and needs to be fixed. It is up to the AD and he needs to understand that Baseball is really important to majority of Miss State fans. It has to be good too. Baseball may not be important to Bama, OK, Auburn, KY or Florida but he is not their AD. He is our AD and he needs to fix it.
duly noted and in a much more competitive league. But we finished 27 and 26 and that would get us a bowl game in football. Post season baseball and post season football aren't equal.

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

patdog

May 28, 2007
It's ok. Next year we will win a couple of more games and make it to Hoover. Lem will then get another year and who knows after that.
This is my biggest fear. Lemonis will win just enough games to keep his job, but never again match the first 3 years and we'll settle into another round of Polk II level mediocrity.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Hey RockyDog, please point to where your little league coach touched you. Nobody's going to hurt you now, you are safe on this forum**

1685028593566.png

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
This is my biggest fear. Lemonis will win just enough games to keep his job, but never again match the first 3 years and we'll settle into another round of Polk II level mediocrity.
If we win just enough to back into Hoover next year, not only will he keep his job but sign an extension starting the buyout clock over…

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
If we win just enough to back into Hoover next year, not only will he keep his job but sign an extension starting the buyout clock over…
Nah, he won't get an extension without making real post season play. We've got a great pitching coach coming in. It's about getting players now. We've sucked at talent evals. That's got to change.

Reactions: onewoof

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

I couldn't give two ***** who is playing. My only care is that we are not.

But I'm ok with Lemonis getting one more season. I'm probably wrong, but we've gone from freaking terrible to quite good in a single season once already in the last decade. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: drexeldog23

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Bama is probably going to host, too.
I remember laughing after taking a doubleheader from Bama and informing them this ball wasn't punted, passed, or kicked. The NIL and current staff has taken the one thing we still had over Bama.

I hope they are 17ing happy.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
If the AD really cared about baseball he would significantly raise baseball ticket prices and eliminate coolers.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login