It's (almost) Friday and on (almost) Friday we NSFW

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Wanted to go ahead and get this posted. Been extremely busy at work and after work tomorrow going to Tupelo to deliver a weather radio to a daycare as part of my chase team's community outreach program through our non-profit. All donations welcome.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
You're really sending a mixed message in this post, Hugh
Yeah I try not to mix business and pleasure (real or AI) but radio requests are rapidly exceeding donations so I'm trying not to miss an opportunity to get a plug in. I know I used to really not like people like that and, dammit, now I'm one of them, but the last thing we want to do is tell a daycare or nursing home we can't do this for you as we get ready to enter our spring severe weather season so I'm becoming what I used to hate. If y'all hate me, too, now I completely understand.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Yeah I try not to mix business and pleasure (real or AI) but radio requests are rapidly exceeding donations so I'm trying not to miss an opportunity to get a plug in. I know I used to really not like people like that and, dammit, now I'm one of them, but the last thing we want to do is tell a daycare or nursing home we can't do this for you as we get ready to enter our spring severe weather season so I'm becoming what I used to hate. If y'all hate me, too, now I completely understand.
Your weather work is tip-top. I don't think I did a good job on my "donation" bit.

1709299655482.jpeg

Attachments

• 1709299547391.jpeg
    1709299547391.jpeg
    26.9 KB · Views: 2

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
But as long as I've opened the donation can of worms I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the ways and opportunities to do so now that k I have your attention with scantily clad women. See if it works for us like it does beer, Pepsi, and Hardee's.

For individuals we have one time and recurring donations.

For businesses we have the above but also sponsorship opportunities. So, say...just hypothetically...a certain message board wanted to become the official MSU message board of North MS Storm Chasers they could do so. Can do a custom amount or we have donation levels that start as low as a cheap Chinese flat screen TV from Amazon.

Can go to www.NMSCAS.org and select the donate or sponsorship button from the drop down menu.

That's it for me today regarding money. Back to enjoying your sustainably sourced T&A.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
For efficiency of your time, you could have stopped at #1, but since you didn't #10 was a good wrap up.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
But as long as I've opened the donation can of worms I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the ways and opportunities to do so now that k I have your attention with scantily clad women. See if it works for us like it does beer, Pepsi, and Hardee's.

For individuals we have one time and recurring donations.

For businesses we have the above but also sponsorship opportunities. So, say...just hypothetically...a certain message board wanted to become the official MSU message board of North MS Storm Chasers they could do so. Can do a custom amount or we have donation levels that start as low as a cheap Chinese flat screen TV from Amazon.

Can go to www.NMSCAS.org and select the donate or sponsorship button from the drop down menu.

That's it for me today regarding money. Back to enjoying your sustainably sourced T&A.
I think you more people knew the work you did, and all the things your group is working on and has to offer to the public, they would donate more. I really like your phone service.

Oh, you can give me number one. I love her smile.

bkmaroon

Sep 26, 2023
Wanted to go ahead and get this posted. Been extremely busy at work and after work tomorrow going to Tupelo to deliver a weather radio to a daycare as part of my chase team's community outreach program through our non-profit. All donations welcome.

6.Damn.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login