It's been tough being a State fan the past couple of years.....

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
The baseball program has underperformed at a level I never thought I would see coming off a National Championship. Our beloved Coach passing was a gut punch to everyone, especially the players who look more confused on the field than we are in the stands. Our SOB athletic director (and lifelong graduate and fan) left us for f'n Auburn of all places, which in turn left academia in charge of our football program for an extended amount of time. It's been a rough few years. With all that said, Arnett is 2-1 with a chance to go on the road and beat an average SEC team. I've bitched about this team so much that all I have left to do is pump some sunshine into my beloved University.

Arnett has my full support as our Head Coach until he has completely proven that he's unworthy of it. For me, that time has not come and I hope you feel the same way.

I love you all,
GOJ

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
The baseball program has underperformed at a level I never thought I would see coming off a National Championship. Our beloved Coach passing was a gut punch to everyone, especially the players who look more confused on the field than we are in the stands. Our SOB athletic director (and lifelong graduate and fan) left us for f'n Auburn of all places, which in turn left academia in charge of our football program for an extended amount of time. It's been a rough few years. With all that said, Arnett is 2-1 with a chance to go on the road and beat an average SEC team. I've bitched about this team so much that all I have left to do is pump some sunshine into my beloved University.

Arnett has my full support as our Head Coach until he has completely proven that he's unworthy of it. For me, that time has not come and I hope you feel the same way.

I love you all,
GOJ
How about those basketball prospects?

fedxdog

Dec 7, 2008
You should have been a student or fan in the sixties with me. As they say “Life ain’t fair!”

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login