It's Embarassing To Me That We Are Tied At Halftime

S

SteelDawg99

I believe we will take over in the second half. The adrenaline will wear off and fatigue will set in. </p>

ArrowDawg

Oct 10, 2006
.....in bad shape at halftime with fouls, and I can't imagine their legs holding up the entire game.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
is the only way I can explain the things we do sometimes. How do you sit right in front of your coach for 30 seconds before you inbound the ball with 9 seconds left in the half and then come down and act like you've got a full 35 second possession to work with. Gordon and Stewart nonshalant the ball back and forth and then Gordon throws up a worthless shot from 40 feet. Unbelievable.</p>

M

MsuD00D

Agreed. We are getting outrebounded by a team with all their bigs in foul trouble. Nobody on their team can score but Gaines and we can't even F'N GUARD him.

To have free throws keeping us in a game against a team that is 7 deep and in huge foul trouble WHO HAS ALREADY PLAYED TODAY is inexcusable.

For those of you that will be embarrassed as G Ervin skips around the court in his SEC champs hat get ready. Arkie will steamroll us tomorrow if we are lucky enough to survive this nightmare.

Berserker.sixpack

May 2, 2006
UGa is off an emotionally drainin/tiring game earlier today. Bliss has 4 fouls. A host of UGa players have 2. And the game is tied at 33??? This is Rick Stansbury. Soft and always be soft!

S

SteelDawg99

We are bad about not taking advantage of free chances to score after the other team screws up.

LimpinDawg

May 29, 2007
will beat the **** out of us tomorrow if we squeak by UGA. All this standing around ******** on offense and defense aint gonna cut it against a team like Arkansas. However, I'm not sure we win tonight.

Thurston III

Feb 23, 2008
But you guys are crazy.

Am I the only one that thinks they are blowing this whole 2 games in one day thing WAY out of proportion? I mean, come on these are college age athletes that are used to playing 2 and 3 games a day all throughout the summer. The only people worried about "fatigue" is the announcers and the fans. I guarantee you the players aren't buying into it.

To say that Stans is "soft" doesn't make sense to me.

UGA is playing well right now. They beat UM and KY and are on a hot streak.</p>

</p>

M

MsuD00D

Yes, they are on a scorching 2 game winning streak. They are also playing their 3rd game in 48 hours. So yes, we damn well should have an advantage, yet it has taken referee whistles for us to even be in the game. Come out flat for one game, and I can understand it. But to come out and have to struggle against two of the worst seeded teams in the tourney is very discouraging. We aren't going to be going up against any .500 teams in the NCAA.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login