It's time for Kentucky to get a new coach

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I'm surprised he hasn't gotten a big job yet. He's at that point where things start to wear thin, and he's at that perfect age. I'd take him in a heartbeat. Looking at the hot seat list, I don't know what big program will be available. Florida I guess.

Reactions: AstroDog

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
I wonder what his personal issues are? Bourbon? Losing at Keeneland? A legitimate Little Brother Syndrome?
Well if this guy couldn't handle it

"Though he led Kentucky's football program to its greatest achievement, Bryant resigned after the 1953 season because he felt that Adolph Rupp's basketball team would always be the school's primary sport.[33]"

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
He needs to lose weight and get in shape. He's a walking cardiac.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I'm surprised he hasn't gotten a big job yet. He's at that point where things start to wear thin, and he's at that perfect age. I'd take him in a heartbeat. Looking at the hot seat list, I don't know what big program will be available. Florida I guess.
Don't want him but I would take his brother.

Reactions: eckie1

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
Ok GIF

Reactions: HailStout

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I've always thought of him as a Royal Douche' Bag. His teams are always dirty and cocky, too cocky for their typical 8-4 or 7-5 years.
No doubt about that. In a lot of ways, they’re like us in the late 90’s except without as much success.

That time Stoops crowd surfed in the locker room after they beat Mizzery. He looked like Poppin’ Fresh up there. Cringeworthy, but they ate it up.

patdog

May 28, 2007
He's a slightly better than average coach. Still probably better than any we've had other than Mullen and Jackie though.
Well if this guy couldn't handle it

"Though he led Kentucky's football program to its greatest achievement, Bryant resigned after the 1953 season because he felt that Adolph Rupp's basketball team would always be the school's primary sport.[33]"
Bear Bryant won the SEC, they gave a watch. Adolph Rupp won the SEC, they bought him a car. Bear saw the writing on the wall & got out.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
He is Kentucky’s Mullen. Largely wins games he is supposed to and a few toss ups, but mostly uncompetitive against the big boys.

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
Stoops complains way too much for a guy in what I consider the best job in all of CFB. He makes over 9 million with no expectations to ever compete with the top 3rd of the league and his fanbase moves on from football every year when they hit the end-of-season slide. He can go 7-5 or 8-4 the rest of his life and pocket 9-10 million while doing it. That's amazing.

Reactions: CochiseCowbell
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login