Its Trump. Don't ask how I know.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
They're too busy suffering from indigestion from their vegan turkey
Tofurkey is exploitative to workers, actually. We of course don't celebrate Thanksgiving at my house due to its roots with colonizers, but we did enjoy a feast celebrating all Indigenous Peoples with several dishes of native grains, organic of course and hand made by refugee orphans. I was honored to be asked to give the Land Acknowledgement this year, which was very meaningful to me. I then felt ashamed due to having committed cultural appropriation.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
This is for sure who we want leading our country. Sane…View attachment 457068

Here's another one by trump....oh wait.

Biden Mandates Vaccines for Workers, Saying, ‘Our Patience Is Wearing Thin’
Initially reluctant to enact mandates, the president is now moving aggressively to require vaccination as the Delta variant races across the country.

Reactions: paindonthurt

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
This is for sure who we want leading our country. Sane…View attachment 457068
whoreshack, do you actually think these charges against Trump are legit? Only in Banana republics are the leading opposition candidate is knocked out by bogus legal assertions. Can we be a banana republic when we have to import our own bananas?

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
whoreshack, do you actually think these charges against Trump are legit? Only in Banana republics are the leading opposition candidate is knocked out by bogus legal assertions. Can we be a banana republic when we have to import our own bananas?
Have you watched any footage, listened to any sane person who ever worked for him, or noticed that everyone testifying against him is Republican, or just put your head in the party sand? Here’s an easy example:
Former Trump WH lawyer Ty Cobb warns that reelecting Trump "Will extinguish the American Dream."

"He has never cared about America, its citizens, its future, or anything but himself. In fact, as history well shows from his divisive lies, as well as from his unrestrained contempt for the rule of law and his related crimes, his conduct and mere existence have hastened the demise of democracy and of the nation...

Our adversaries and our allies both recognize that even his potential reelection diminishes America on the world stage and ensures continued acceleration of the domestic decline we are currently enduring. If that reelection actually happens, the consequences will extinguish what, if anything, remains of the American Dream."

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Have you looked at Project 2025? Absolute craziness. Do you think the Project 2025 people will just reuse SS lapel pins to prove party loyalty, create a bold new logo or perhaps just go with MAGA?

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I’ll also note that you and the other MAGA types in this board are pulling out the oldest liberal trick in the book. When confronted with truth, don’t try to use logic, reason or facts to support my argument, just make emotional name calling my standard.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
Have you looked at Project 2025? Absolute craziness. Do you think the Project 2025 people will just reuse SS lapel pins to prove party loyalty, create a bold new logo or perhaps just go with MAGA?
I have never heard of Project 2025. Don’t know. Don’t care. I have heard of the New World Order, Build Back Better, and The Great Reset. I am for anyone against those ideologies, as should anyone with one eye and half a brain.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
I’ll also note that you and the other MAGA types in this board are pulling out the oldest liberal trick in the book. When confronted with truth, don’t try to use logic, reason or facts to support my argument, just make emotional name calling my standard.
You never answered my question. Are these charges against Trump legit? If so, you can forget about the legitimacy of any election in the future.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Have you watched any footage, listened to any sane person who ever worked for him, or noticed that everyone testifying against him is Republican, or just put your head in the party sand? Here’s an easy example:
Former Trump WH lawyer Ty Cobb warns that reelecting Trump "Will extinguish the American Dream."

"He has never cared about America, its citizens, its future, or anything but himself. In fact, as history well shows from his divisive lies, as well as from his unrestrained contempt for the rule of law and his related crimes, his conduct and mere existence have hastened the demise of democracy and of the nation...

Our adversaries and our allies both recognize that even his potential reelection diminishes America on the world stage and ensures continued acceleration of the domestic decline we are currently enduring. If that reelection actually happens, the consequences will extinguish what, if anything, remains of the American Dream."
Have you watched Joe Biden live?
Ever?

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Truth. What truth?

you don’t like Trump bc he’s a meanie on Twitter. That’s the truth.

Be specific about one truth that was detrimental to our country with Trump.

ONE
SPECIFIC
DETRIMENTAL

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I mean, if this is all you have…. Wow. You can’t truly think the left side of your meme isn’t missing about a billion line items, can you? Most importantly, using his son as an intermediary to funnel in Ukrainian money to gain US political influence? Which is high treason and should punishable by death?

Maybe you didn’t look hard enough?

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
I thought that this thread might draw out any remaining left, woke types that I don’t already have on ignore but it looks like I have already gotten rid of all 5 of them and that makes SPS a much more enjoyable place. I wonder if Cal Berkeley has a message board where these good folks will find more of there kind to communicate with and enjoy their College sports experience?

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
You fVckers.
sucks the worst GIF

3-2 Dawg

Jun 6, 2023
Must be fulfilling going through life with your ears closed to any viewpoint you don’t already agree with

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login