ITT: We Predict What OM Fans “Experience” on Thursday Night

ArcherSPS

Aug 22, 2012
“This maroon-clad hick ran up to me and pulled out a tiki idol. Then he put a curse on every male in my bloodline!!!!!!!11!1”

“I told Mike Leach good luck and he spit acid on my face!”

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
“This maroon-clad hick ran up to me and pulled out a tiki idol. Then he put a curse on every male in my bloodline!!!!!!!11!1”

“I told Mike Leach good luck and he spit acid on my face!”

Obligatory:

"The elderly Ole Miss fan seated in front of me was viciously attacked and beaten nearly to death with a cowbell."

notoriousD_O_G

Apr 1, 2013
"So me and my son Werthington had just gotten back from the concession stand with provisions for ourselves (they were out of charcuterie boards, so we settled for frankfurters)....

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
The utter and complete lack of class there is unrelenting. Why, they didn't even have butlers to bring my son and wife their food. They actually had to get up and get it for themselves.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
The ole miss person sitting in front of me swears they will never go back because of my battle bell in their ear.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
“We asked nicely for a plug in for our chandelier but …..”

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
They had grills and warm food at their tailgates, it was appalling.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
My favorite experience with OM fans. I think it was six years ago, we were sitting in the lower chair backs on the 300 level West side on the aisle. There was a large contingent of Reds behind us in the bleachers. Early in the game a OM fan comes down the aisle bleeding from his nose and mouth, white button down shirt covered with blood. He heads straight to a security guard at the portal and they both head back up the steps. I don’t even turn around figuring some State fan had gotten tired of Biffs mouth and shut him up. A few minutes later down the steps comes another OM fan in cuffs along with the security guard, friends and GF/ wife. Who fights your own fans at an away game? Near the end of the fourth quarter, we are winning big and the OM contingent starts head to their cars for the drive home. One guy has two full cups in his hand and just before he enters the portal, he throws both over the edge down on the first level. He is immediately tackled by security. We stay til the end, watch the team sing the alma mater , the whole deal. As we exit the portal the cup thrower is handcuffed to one of the concrete pillars. Security apparently had other things to do so they cuffed his arms around the post and left him. Wife is stand-off to the side on her phone calling for help and about a 4 year old girl was clinging to cuffed daddy’s leg crying. This will forever be the mental image of the typical OM fan.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
My favorite experience with OM fans. I think it was six years ago, we were sitting in the lower chair backs on the 300 level West side on the aisle. There was a large contingent of Reds behind us in the bleachers. Early in the game a OM fan comes down the aisle bleeding from his nose and mouth, white button down shirt covered with blood. He heads straight to a security guard at the portal and they both head back up the steps. I don’t even turn around figuring some State fan had gotten tired of Biffs mouth and shut him up. A few minutes later down the steps comes another OM fan in cuffs along with the security guard, friends and GF/ wife. Who fights your own fans at an away game? Near the end of the fourth quarter, we are winning big and the OM contingent starts head to their cars for the drive home. One guy has two full cups in his hand and just before he enters the portal, he throws both over the edge down on the first level. He is immediately tackled by security. We stay til the end, watch the team sing the alma mater , the whole deal. As we exit the portal the cup thrower is handcuffed to one of the concrete pillars. Security apparently had other things to do so they cuffed his arms around the post and left him. Wife is stand-off to the side on her phone calling for help and about a 4 year old girl was clinging to cuffed daddy’s leg crying. This will forever be the mental image of the typical OM fan.

I still have vivid memories of the 2000 Egg bowl in Oxford, which we lost. But after the game Cobra security had dozens of Ole Miss fans handcuffed with twist ties and lying face down outside the stadium. Kinda like the old west, when law enforcement would lay bodies of dead criminals out for display as a deterrent to others.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
There was not a single Botox tent to be found among their tailgates. What kind of backwoods beasts are they?

randystewart

Jan 14, 2009
No doubt. I'm shocked the news hasn't picked up on this more. There are no less than 30 cowbell related deaths every time the Egg Bowl is played in Starkville.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
“The hotels in Starkville are so ghetto. We were getting high in our room and my brother wanted to jump out the window and he couldn’t because it was locked shut.” Robert N.

Choctaw Dawg

May 21, 2017
"the rednecks would tailgate and not put their beer in a cup like we would, I guess Moo U doesn't care about its perception and how trashy that looks."

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
"So me and my son Werthington had just gotten back from the concession stand with provisions for ourselves (they were out of charcuterie boards, so we settled for frankfurters)....

I must be a true MSU redneck becuase I've never heard of that term. I had to google to make sure it was a real thing, and it is.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I must be a true MSU redneck becuase I've never heard of that term. I had to google to make sure it was a real thing, and it is.
My wife took a class on how to make charcuterie boards. She can make salami roses and cheese swans and put all the stuff where it’s supposed to be. She will make one occasionally for special occasions or holidays. I made the mistake once of asking what all that stuff on the cutting board cost, there was over $120 worth of stuff on a 11x14 cutting board. I asked her if she realized that we could go out and eat two good steaks for less than that!

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Obligatory:

"The elderly Ole Miss fan seated in front of me was viciously attacked and beaten nearly to death with a cowbell."

And whiskey bottles flying everywhere and camouflage outfits!

**Don't forget the whiskey bottles

MeridianDog

Sep 3, 2008
Damn Hick town - not a single liquor store had any pints of Rebel Yell Whiskey to add to my coke. I was forced to buy Old Crow.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login