I've been optimistic about getting to 15 SEC wins.

SLUdog

May 28, 2007
I'll change my attitude if we don't win 2 against Mizzou. I thought a sweep of Mizzou was quite possible. I do think we'll win tomorrow. If we get to 10-11, I do think 5-4 is possible down the stretch which means we need to beat Florida and A&M twice most likely. However, Tennessee might be so far ahead by the last weekend that it won't matter as much to them....but that's doubtful considering they are coming to Starkville and playing the defending National Champs.

SLUdog

May 28, 2007
No chance....

I'm not sure I agree with that but I understand why you'd say it. I really thought we had a good chance to sweep Mizzou. A loss tomorrow would be bad and I'll turn a lot more pessimistic.

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
Missouri dropped 8 spots after pounding us to #46. We fell 1 spot to #77, which unfortunately is last in the sec. We lose today, and it is over.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
See that’s the problem. You though we’d sweep this weekend. This team is unlike any I’ve seen before. We look like a hosting team one night and the next night we’re the worst in the SEC. This isn’t a bad baseball team, but at the same time it is a bad team. It’s so weird. Unfortunately, it’s bad more often than it needs to be

SLUdog

May 28, 2007
We could easily be in the top 8 of the SEC

and only have 14 wins. I think we'll get in a regional somewhere if that happens. But I agree that today is huge. We had to get at least 4 wins against UM and Mizzou. I was hoping for 5.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login