I've never had Showtime but it looks like I'm about to sign up

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
didn't that guy play in Boardwalk Empire as the Probation Officer? I think he played in Pearl Harbor with Ben Affleck. I think he played Elvis in that Netflix movie about Elvis's meeting Nixon.

Reactions: Dawgg

MaroonOldCrow

Aug 22, 2012
Everything else I see Michael Shannon in, I can't help but see his character in "Grand Theft Parsons".

The Usual Suspect

Sep 1, 2011
Around 1983 George stopped at the local Texaco in Shuqualak. Word spread all over that he stopped in his Caddy. Fast forward to six o’clock news, he wrecked or got pulled over off of 45 headed north I think. Big news at the time. I was about 14.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Around 1983 George stopped at the local Texaco in Shuqualak. Word spread all over that he stopped in his Caddy. Fast forward to six o’clock news, he wrecked or got pulled over off of 45 headed north I think. Big news at the time. I was about 14.
He wrecked in the ditch in front of my future father in laws house. Cops or ambulance swept George away pretty quick but they left the Cadillac in the ditch waiting on a tow truck. My yet to be FIL pilfered the floor mats out of the car. Every so often he would bring the floor mats out and tell the wreck story. He was as proud of those floor mats as if they were a signed Babe Ruth home run ball. No idea what happened to them when he died.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login