J E T S jets jets jets

Johnnie Come Lately

Nov 4, 2022
Does anyone actually watch the ESPN2 broadcast that has the Peyton and Eli commentary? I find it hard to believe someone would actually enjoy watching a football game with those two running their mouths incessantly.

Reactions: patdog

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
Does anyone actually watch the ESPN2 broadcast that has the Peyton and Eli commentary? I find it hard to believe someone would actually enjoy watching a football game with those two running their mouths incessantly.
Liked their guests last night- John McEnroe and Ryan Fitzpatrick.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022

It can be fun. I do think it’s lost a little luster since ESPN brought in Buck and Aikman to be their MNF crew. I watched the Mannings a lot more when ESPN was struggling to find a good traditional broadcast team, but I’ll watch Joe and Troy.

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
I like the Manningcast. I don't like how they get distracted with the guests though, as I don't care to hear what Condoleeza Rice or Luke Bryan have to say. Last night was a little better because they only had two guests that I saw instead of one new one each quarter. But I like hearing them break down coverages, offering suggestions on what they'd do or like to see the offense do in a scenario, dissect a replay, etc. Always thought Eli was a goober but he's grown on me via the Manningcast.

Reactions: jethreauxdawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login