Jackson/Vicksburg Oct. 21st

InTheIttaBenaHotSun

Jan 9, 2016
What's going on in the area that day/night that has all the better hotels sold out or charging $300-$700/night in both towns?

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
What's going on in the area that day/night that has all the better hotels sold out or charging $300-$700/night in both towns?
I’m not sure about Jackson, but you are going to God’s country with Vicksburg. Did you just think they were going to charge you 49.99 to stay in the Red Carpet City? Home of DS, HD6, and yours truly. Paradise ain’t cheap bub.

• Haha
Reactions: DerHntr

InTheIttaBenaHotSun

Jan 9, 2016
I’m not sure about Jackson, but you are going to God’s country with Vicksburg. Did you just think they were going to charge you 49.99 to stay in the Red Carpet City? Home of DS, HD6, and yours truly. Paradise ain’t cheap bub.

McDuff, cut the condescension. I'm from Vicksburg and was there a few years before your sorry little *** was. Travel back every 6-7 weeks for family/work so I know what I should pay BUB. A perfect storm Oct. 21st. Just wondered what was causing it.

Reactions: was21

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
McDuff, cut the condescension. I'm from Vicksburg and was there a few years before your sorry little *** was. Travel back every 6-7 weeks for family/work so I know what I should pay BUB. A perfect storm Oct. 21st. Just wondered what was causing it.
McDuff he just called you Bub.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
You clearly don’t know me. I’m not little. I really didn’t think my post was condescending, it reeked of sarcasm.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login