Jamar Chaney

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
Any more questions about our lack of commitment to football? Losing a guy that played here for the same position at another school in the conference.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Any more questions about our lack of commitment to football? Losing a guy that played here for the same position at another school in the conference.
LT2 approves…. and we wonder why our NFL Players name their High School instead of MSU on their intros.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
We let Chaney get away ? Are even gonna continue playing football ? Shut the program down. We shoulda offered him the WR coach job. Pitiful. Far Cohenz

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Let's not try to pretend there might be any other reason than he hates the current MSU football program.***

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
It's amazing how hard you guys try to shoehorn your preferred grievance into any bit of negative news.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009

Time to just shut the program down and fire everyone because an analyst left.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
We should just shut down the whole athletic department now. Just save everyone a lot of grief.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Some don’t like Cohen because he’s “lib’rul” so any bit of news that isn’t glowingly positive they spin like it’s the worst thing to ever happen. It’s also the reason that some kept trashing Leach. If Leach failed, then Cohen failed, which is what they want.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Could it be that he left for more money? Or how about the fact that he grew up in Port St Lucie, FL, played football there and coached high school there. Port St Lucie is 3 hrs from Gainsville so maybe he just went back home. Just a thought, wouldn't be the first time nor last. But I understand, you would rather "stir the pot" and go with the conspiracy theory. Crawl back under your rock, where its always dark and sinister

Last edited:

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Some of yall go well past “ahm jus bein’ reeyulllistick” into some sort of self-loathing that I can’t comprehend.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Some don’t like Cohen because he’s “lib’rul” so any bit of news that isn’t glowingly positive they spin like it’s the worst thing to ever happen. It’s also the reason that some kept trashing Leach. If Leach failed, then Cohen failed, which is what they want.

I really don't think anybody on this board gives a **** that Cohen is liberal other than when it causes him to do stupid things, which to my knowledge has only been with Leach's tweet.

My assumption is that >99% of this board would be fine if Cohen was an avowed satanist and also served on the national planned parenthood board as long as we win in football.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login