Jamoney 16% 3 pt. shooter last 5 games; 25% last 11 games

fishwater99

Jun 4, 2007
Yeah, but he is the best player in the SEC and will be a NBA draft choice this year.
J-Money walks on water...

Columbus Dawg

Feb 23, 2008
MississippiHeavyMetalDawg said:
How many of those were greater than 5 feet behind the arc?

In his defense, rarely does someone drive and kick it to him. Ben dished it to him in transition and he buried it. I would say half of his shots are off the dribble. I don't know why he feels the need to take the game tying or winning shot every single time. His only made it once in his career. </p>

BlindDawg

Jan 23, 2007
He very well may be the best player in the SEC. He's at least one of the few in the conversation. I think he'll be back next year, and that makes me happy. We need him, as much as many of you would hate to admit. I think he has a great chance to get drafted after his senior year. According to you, I guess I think he walks on water. If you wanna point out Jamont's crappy shooting, go ahead and throw in the rest of our backcourt's shooting too cause they have all sucked in the last few games. I don't understand all the bashing of Jamont. He's our best player. He sucked tonight, but so did the rest of our team. As I said earlier, no one played well tonight - PERIOD.

M

MsuD00D

Stats thru last night:

Jamont 34 minutes per game, 43% FG, 55 made threes, 17.7 points per game
Ben 33 minutes per game, 41 % FG, 57 made threes, 10.3 PPG
Randy 35.6 minutes per game, 40% FG, 55 made threes, 11.6 PPG

Yea, obviously Jamont is the one killing us.</p>

Feb 27, 2008
I didn't mean to imply that he was a bad player; just a bad 3 point shooter. I would much rather see him drive the lane and put up a circus shot than shoot a 3 or let one of the other brick brothers shoot a 3.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
He has a knack for working around the basket. What kills us to is that when Gordon does start doing this and starts to kick out for 3's we cant take advantage of it. We do sometimes but the perimeter play for us has been pretty inconsistent.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login