Jamoney and his "bad" game

imissplatinumplus

Dec 13, 2006
Stans, (sounding alot like the Godfarher) gave Veazy some trouble when he asked about Jamonts "bad" game at UF. Stans all but handwashed his jock with all the glowing praise. He was very proud of Jamonts overall game. I just think that If Jamont only scores 4 pts wed night, then we are in trouble.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Florida is a finesse team with no real inside presence other than Speights. Vandy has some bigs and can also play the perimeter. The gameplan was to get the ball into Jarvis and Charles hands because they had the advantage. Gordon will have to play a bigger role in scoring.

Gordon had a bad scoring game but not a bad game.

G

Goat Holder

from the perimeter to beat Vandy in my limited basketball opinion. That's the one thing the refs can't really impact. If you're shooting well, most nights you will win.

Ed: Most nights a team of MSU's caliber will win.

Hanmudog

Apr 30, 2006
For the most part, we know what Hans, Rhodes, and most of the time Gordon are going to give us. We take it to an entirely new level when Stewart is hitting his shots. If Barry is on then Gordon's scoring takes a big back seat to his passing and rebounding.

Uncle Leo

Jun 30, 2006
Vandy by 2, 72-70, with a 43% chance of MSU winning.

Not sure how he calculates that, but according to his ratings MSU is ranked 29 and Vanderbilt 47. Not sure I agree with that in particular, but I tend to like his methods.

fishwater99

Jun 4, 2007
When J-money has a bad shooting game and gets other people involved in the offense.. That is a good game...

I for one am glad he realizes that we are a team and other people can score if he is having an off night.

cutbaitdawg

Feb 24, 2008
if Charles and Jarvis are fresh and have low fouls in the last 7 mins...we have a great chance of pulling out the Dub. Also, if we man up, who covers Foster? 11 or 44?

Three Putt

Nov 15, 2005
about Swat getting in foul trouble early, and Chuck taking the night off after a couple of good ones in a row. He's due for a Tommy Kelly Special.

studentdawg87

Feb 24, 2008
agree.. after watching the Tenessee game if Ogilviy(sp) gets in foul trouble we should be able to work inside pretty well

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login