Jamont - please come back

BigErnMcracken

May 23, 2006
if he does, he will split time at the 4.

PG Bost
SG Hopson
SF Gordon
SG Hans
PF Varnado

We will be tough. Stew, Ravern, Bailey, Johnson, Augustus, Turner and Osby off the bench. We could be pretty good.

lanceharbor7

Feb 24, 2008
Gordon has too much experience...It would line up well Bost's sophmore year the sqad should be really stout.

vandaldawg

Feb 23, 2008
do you mind not giving me **** every time I pull a boneheaded move on the court? For Christ sakes I'm the best damn player that has seen this floor since Dontae, and if you haven't noticed, I'm kind of playing my *** off out there.

Signed,

Jamont

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Jamont,

I will still ***** about you when I think you play horrible. But always realize, you are the best we got so come on back.

Signed,

Internet Poster

Aug 30, 2006
if he does, he will split time at the 4
No way Stans takes Gordon away from the PG and puts a true frosh there to run it. It might happen if Bost was a D. Rose type PG, but he isn't. I believe Bost played SG in HS and has only played PG for his 1 year in Prep school. Plus there is no way that Stans is going to take a SR 3 year starter and the best player on the team out of the PG position and put a true frosh in his place. If we keep Gordon & get Hopson, I see it something like this.

Starter (backups & subs)
PG - Gordon (Bost, maybe some Stewart)
SG - Hans (Stewart, Turner, Benock in garbage time)
SG/SF - R. Johnson (Hopson) with this flipflopping to Hopson (R. Johnson) after several OOC games
PF - Bailey (Osby, & B. Johnson) (with Osby hopefully taking over by at least midway through the OOC).
C - Varnado (B. Johnson & maybe Bailey some depending on Osby's development)

Hopefully Augustus will develop and be able to give us 10 or so minutes a game at either SF (if we go with a big lineup for stretches) or at PF so we can slide Bailey & B. Johnson to more sub time at C to give Varnado a breather or be a reliable backup if V gets in foul trouble. His development would really help the depth for our bigs next season.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
if Gordon comes back, no way in hell we will start a true freshmen PG. It wont even be considered. Bost will come in to get some time and Gordon may play some 4, but he wont start one game for us next year. Ricky made his decision to make Gordon a PG and he wont go back on it.</p>

I think what we will see is Gordon, Hans, Stewart, Ravern, and Varnado starting...and then slowly working the new guys in to see how just how much they can handle. Hopson may replace someone eventually, but it wont be before 10 games into the season AT LEAST.

Anybody remember Big Feces and how long it took Stans to take him out of the starting line-up even though it was apparent he needed to be?</p>

KentuckyDawg13

Aug 15, 2006
Never touched a basketball post-grade school. Well, also during breaks at tournament time, busting out some moves..."old school".

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login