Jans seems more active in the transfer portal than Arnett

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
Arnett has some time to get transfers in before fall camp, but he needs to step it up and plug some holes.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I like that he's moving slower since he is moving from DC to HC.

And it's not like we finished in last place or might beat out Bama/LSU for a transfer... we might, but if they want a player, they can out-NIL us pretty quickly.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I'm still reeling like most on the unexpected death of Leach but I'm syked on Arnett, Jans, our new OC & Selmon. Smart Younger Guys hungry for success.

Reactions: NTDawg

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Arnett has some time to get transfers in before fall camp, but he needs to step it up and plug some holes.
Jans understands we are basketball royalty and with the first preseason poll out this week and we aren't mentioned, he knows he will be fired by Christmas if things don't get fixed asap.

KentuckyDawg13

Aug 15, 2006
Jans understands we are basketball royalty and with the first preseason poll out this week and we aren't mentioned, he knows he will be fired by Christmas if things don't get fixed asap.
Is this supposed a funny take?

MSU was mentioned, look up pre-season CBS poll.

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
Mood What GIF by NBC

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
We only have like three spots left to offer. We're about to get a transfer RB, a Juco OL, and maybe a transfer DT or WR.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Not yet, but State has been linked to more basketball guys in the portal than football. I did see just now that a DE from ULM is coming in this week for a visit.
Given that a basketball roster is about a sixth the size of a football roster, and we have more spots to fill on that roster as a percentage, it would make a ton of sense that there's more activity on the basketball roster.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login