Jaxson Dart flipping the bird on live tv

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
Is this something he's learned at OM?
I think itā€™s a class they teach there. Might be the same as the etiquette class my cousin took. When he finished that semester he told me came and told me about the ā€œEdda-Quitā€ class he got an A in. I was surprised that proper pronunciation of the course name was not on the syllabus.

• Haha
Reactions: Darryl Steight

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
I won't post the tweet because they are from OM accounts saying, "that's my QB!!" Their first losable game is against Wake Forest.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
1000007465.png

Dart
Corral
Brown
Elijah
Henderson...

...it's a long long list welcome to the shameful show

RiverCityDawg

Dec 30, 2009
I won't post the tweet because they are from OM accounts saying, "that's my QB!!" Their first losable game is against Wake Forest.
This is embarrassing for you for the following reasons:

1) He didn't flip the bird
2) Who cares if he did?
3) Who cares what "OM accounts" on X are saying?
4) Wake Forest is not a losable game for them, they're favored by 23.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
That's exactly what's wrong with this country and why it's all screwed up. Young Americans have no morals and they don't respect tradition.***

Reactions: BruceRebel

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Can we help pay Lane's salary to help him leave Ole Miss? How much would the ROI be if he went elsewhere?

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

Jaxson Dart flipping the bird on live tv​

Those pearls you are clutching arent even real...just like the 'issue' you are complaining about.

Reactions: BevinBrown

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Those pearls you are clutching arent even real...just like the 'issue' you are complaining about.
Yes let the men pee in the end zone and make gestures of F U, let them express themselves. Let the kids that admire and emulate them see and practice at home and at school. Take your morality police pearl clutching elsewhere. Push it further next season and next, let them whip their junk out in public. Liberty and freedom of public expression. Anything goes brothers. Keep your pearls out of our dens of public debauchery and idol worship please

Last edited:

Msdeltareb

Aug 26, 2014
Yes let the men pee in the end zone and make gestures of F U, let them express themselves. Let the kids that admire and emulate them see and practice at home and at school. Take your morality police pearl clutching elsewhere. Push it further next season and next, let them whip their junk out in public. Liberty and freedom of public expression. Anything goes brothers. Keep your pearls out of our dens of public debauchery and idol worship please

He didn't flip anyone off. It was his index finger.

View attachment 644955
Tough look.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
What are you rambling about?
Go look at the Dart pic and then get back to me.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
hypberbole and its his middle finger but who really gives a **** let him say FU on public TV for the kids

Do you not see the shadowing that shows 4 fingers, or do you think its fake? I guess one other possibility is that you think Dart has the widest ring finger ever created.

Pinky down, ring finger down, middle finger down, pointer finger up.

1725905490914.png

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
Whoā€™s got hands so fā€™d up index finger looks like the bird fanger? Oh, we are talkinā€™ ā€˜bout om now ainā€™t we?!. lol

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Do you not see the shadowing that shows 4 fingers, or do you think its fake? I guess one other possibility is that you think Dart has the widest ring finger ever created.

Pinky down, ring finger down, middle finger down, pointer finger up.

View attachment 645875
we have finger gate because that is a single freedom fighter, you should know

1725906766100.png

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
hypberbole and its his middle finger but who really gives a **** let him say FU on public TV for the kids

You remind me of when I first moved to Mississippi the summer after 7th grade. I had a campout/movie night birthday party with a couple of kids my age in the neighborhood. I was not from MS and those kids were my first introduction to the State/Ole Miss rivalry as they were always giving each other crap about the other school.

For the movie I chose Tango and Cash... At some point a nice set of tiddies popped up on the screen and one kid immediately said he can't watch stuff like that and grabbed his shƬt and went home.

The other kid said...

1000014930.gif

That was the day I decided I better become a Mississippi State fan.

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
In fairness, one couldn't tell that it was an index finger from what I saw. Neither could the guy who posted the tweet. I mean, I don't think he would have said something like, "That's my QB!! He's giving them the index finger!!"

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
In fairness, one couldn't tell that it was an index finger from what I saw. Neither could the guy who posted the tweet. I mean, I don't think he would have said something like, "That's my QB!! He's giving them the index finger!!"
True.
So what we have here is proof that a random OM fan who posts on Twitter is kinda dumb and would be proud if the OM QB flipped someone off.

Its Twitter and OM fans...its a day that ends in Y, so none of this is surprising.

Reactions: preacher_dawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login