Jay Leno seriously burned in a car fire.

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
I enjoy his show Jay Leno's Garage. He's scheduled to perform at Northwest Mississippi Community College in March or April of next year.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I hate it for him. It happened in a garage where he stores a lot of his cars.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Was never a big fan of Leno as a comedian, but he was on Mike Rowe's podcast a couple months ago and I laughed through the whole thing. Made me change my mind about his comedic wit.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Was never a big fan of Leno as a comedian, but he was on Mike Rowe's podcast a couple months ago and I laughed through the whole thing. Made me change my mind about his comedic wit.
People remember the Leno/Letterman/Conan debacle, but Jay was a comic's comic. Very respected among his peers.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I heard he was free-basing wanting to get some Richard Pryor Type Recognition & Pub. But seriously, hope the dude recovers from this as it is very painful. Would be interested in how it happened technically cuz I'm sure he pays top dollar for the best mechanics.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
People remember the Leno/Letterman/Conan debacle, but Jay was a comic's comic. Very respected among his peers.

That was back when they still made jokes other than about whoever was their political punching bag and actually made jokes about ALL politicians If you are old enough, could you imagine what Johnny Carson would say about Biden? Oh, and actually made jokes about things that weren't political.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login