Jerry Kill

StumpNewGround

Dec 9, 2022
He needs an interview, for sure. He’s 62 but anyone that resurrects New Mexico State needs to be given the time of day. IDGAF who you are, you talk to THAT guy.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Didn’t he resign from Minnesota because of his health? He had a couple seizures on the sidelines if I remember correctly. Idk if he would want a high pressure SEC job because it might not be good for his health.

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
He needs an interview, for sure. He’s 62 but anyone that resurrects New Mexico State needs to be given the time of day. IDGAF who you are, you talk to THAT guy.
He has epilepsy and high stress triggered the seizures. I half jokingly put his name out a couple of days ago. Under normal circumstances I would be okay giving him a look since he took Minnesota to a NY6 bowl game and was named Big 10 Coach of the Year however these aren't normal circumstances and I really don't want to go through another coach potentially dying while employed with MSU football.

StumpNewGround

Dec 9, 2022
He has epilepsy and high stress triggered the seizures. I half jokingly put his name out a couple of days ago. Under normal circumstances I would be okay giving him a look since he took Minnesota to a NY6 bowl game and was named Big 10 Coach of the Year however these aren't normal circumstances and I really don't want to go through another coach potentially dying while employed with MSU football.
You still give the guy an interview. Nothing to lose on either side and he might teach you something.

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
Didn’t he resign from Minnesota because of his health? He had a couple seizures on the sidelines if I remember correctly. Idk if he would want a high pressure SEC job because it might not be good for his health.
If we’re talking about coaches who resigned for health reasons, I wonder how Bill Clark is doing.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Can you hire someone like this to be an analyst/mentor to a young coach? No gameday responsibilities

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
Why aren’t you and midsouth dog over at ed sucking off 34?
Bro you show up and think you have the magic pill. C34 is not on this board and the other board should just let him spill his coffee beans. Jeathreaux and DCD add substance to this place, one is most likely an admin, come be a part of this board or just bury you head in the sand. We all don't have the answers but for the love of all things holy, it's a fun place to be, get picked on, and be able to rib fellow dogs and love all things MSU(or hate em at the moment).

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login