Jerry Palm latest bracketology

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
Has State as one of the First Four, snagging an at-large bid as an 11 seed playing against Wisconsin.

Southern Miss as the Sun Belt representative, as a 12 seed, taking on 5 seed Miami.

Alcorn State as a 16 seed taking on Howard, another 16 seed in a play-in game.

I would think that if State can beat Kentucky, they would be comfortably out of the First Four, and maybe even move onto the 10 line. Huge game.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
This week is absolutely huge for us. If we beat UK at home and OM on the road, I expect us to be in all brackets. We could also then afford a loss at Missouri as long as we win our home games the rest of the way.

Reactions: She Mate Me

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
This week is absolutely huge for us. If we beat UK at home and OM on the road, I expect us to be in all brackets. We could also then afford a loss at Missouri as long as we win our home games the rest of the way.
Agree 100%. It’s too bad that y’all can’t cancel the game against Ole Miss, they seem like a real RPI killer.*

Duke Humphrey

Oct 3, 2013
This week is huge. With way A&M is playing, you need to beat UK. Absolutely cannot lose to UM or USCe. Need to split Mizzou and aTm at least, and find a way to win at Vandy who is hot right now.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
This week is huge. With way A&M is playing, you need to beat UK. Absolutely cannot lose to UM or USCe. Need to split Mizzou and aTm at least, and find a way to win at Vandy who is hot right now.
A lot of basketball left to play! but you gotta feel pretty good about things --- at least for today.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
A Win Wednesday would be huge.
I think we take care of the Rebs in Oxford.
If we do that and beat SC at home and Vandy on the road we should easily be a 12 and most likely a 10.
We win a game or two in Nashville and may move up even more.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login