Jersey...

Theconnormead

Jan 26, 2023
Anyone know where you can get a customizable jersey, where you can put your last name and number of choice on them? Looking for a Christmas gift for a nephew. Checked the Lodge and MSU NIL site. Thank you

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
It's virtually impossible to get anything custom right now. Fanatics.com is who does it, but Adidas schools get screwed. Nike schools have the option. Adidas schools do not.

Your best bet is to get into a private facebook group that has people doing it. You can usually get something custom done for around $80 shipped. I've done it with baseball jerseys. It's totally worth it because real jerseys cost over $200 to get customized. Most of them can do any jersey. It does get dicey with youth sizes. Especially really small youth sizes. Sometimes the lettering can be too big on Youth Small or Medium.

PM me if you have any questions.

Reactions: Theconnormead

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Anyone know where you can get a customizable jersey, where you can put your last name and number of choice on them? Looking for a Christmas gift for a nephew. Checked the Lodge and MSU NIL site. Thank you
Most Jersey girls I know are not put off by tattoos, but you want to make sure you let them know that's their choice -- not yours. Especially if its *your* name and number. You may check with Tom Waits. He's located on the corner of Heartattack and Vine*******

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login