Jessica McCollough

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
Former State lady basketball player is now an assistant bball coach in Farmington AR. I think she was 3 pt leader for us when she was here.

Her daughter (8th grade) will be one of if not the top player in her grade when rankings come out next year. Already has invites to UConn, USCe, LSU, UPig and others.

I would think we have an inside shot since her mom played for State. If any of you really have connections, tell our coaching staff to be after this kid.

Reactions: Dawg84

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
nice wow wow wee wow GIF

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Goodness, the Croom error MState with the ruffles was awful. Don't know what's worse, that or spelling out MISSISSIPPI on the jersey.
The word 'STATE' was on the jersey too.
We didnt have uniforms that only said 'Mississippi'.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
The word 'STATE' was on the jersey too.
We didnt have uniforms that only said 'Mississippi'.
Yes, I know, I'm dumb, but not quite that dumb. Spelling out long words like Mississippi is usually not a good look. Especially when on smaller framed athletes. STATE or State on uniforms is fine.

Looks a little better when it's not so large and arching, like what is currently used, but I'd rather just use State or STATE.

Last edited:

Bowdawg

Jan 8, 2023
Man that pic doesn’t do her justice. She was a good looking girl when she was at State. I used to hang out with the Girls basketball team a good bit then. Def some stories I could tell. Those were fun years.
matter of fact I was really tight with Rebecca Kates. We are still friends to this day. She is now married to former NBA all star Desmond Mason. He is an artist now and I actually commissioned him to do some artwork for my house a couple years back.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Man that pic doesn’t do her justice. She was a good looking girl when she was at State. I used to hang out with the Girls basketball team a good bit then. Def some stories I could tell.

Can you confirm, Jessica caught Ray-Ray in the phone booth?

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Looks like she had to get an XL just to fit the whole MISSISSIPPI on there, otherwise she would have worn a small......

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Man that pic doesn’t do her justice. She was a good looking girl when she was at State. I used to hang out with the Girls basketball team a good bit then. Def some stories I could tell. Those were fun years.
matter of fact I was really tight with Rebecca Kates. We are still friends to this day. She is now married to former NBA all star Desmond Mason. He is an artist now and I actually commissioned him to do some artwork for my house a couple years back.
Nah man, she's an attractive lady, just a bad pic. Too many teeth in this one. I immediately saw Ursula

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login