Jet tracker: Phil Knight's N1KE Gulfstream G650 to Memphis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
if there is any truth to the Kiffin to Oregon rumors, I would imagine one of Phil Knight's many jets may be landing in the Memphis area, and would be easy to track[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
if there is any truth to the Kiffin to Oregon rumors, I would imagine one of Phil Knight's many jets may be landing in the Memphis area, and would be easy to track

[h=3]N1KE - HUM-AIR TOO LLC (BEAVERTON OR)[/h] [h=4]This aircraft (N1KE) is not available for public tracking per request from the owner/operator.[/h] That's my airplane! How do I track my airplane on FlightAware?
FlightAware can provide aircraft owner/operators with secure access to their own flight data. Contact FlightAware for help.

[url]https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N1KE

[/URL]

IPMdawg

Aug 22, 2012
Kiffin is in Nashville recruiting and also potentially interviewing with Oregon in a neutral location.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
I thought the story was that Leach has not signed his extension because he misses the Northwest and is working on a deal with Oregon

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
That rumor might have some legs if UCLA comes open. I am sure he would love to kick USC *** every year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login