Jimbo going to ruin LSUs season ?

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Hahahha

LSU fans are the most obnoxious pricks on the internet. I hope agroids take them down here. Burn it all down

sec rant will be a must read

this begs the question, how in the heck did jimbo lose all of those games ?

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Hahahha

LSU fans are the most obnoxious pricks on the internet. I hope agroids take them down here. Burn it all down

sec rant will be a must read

this begs the question, how in the heck did jimbo lose all of those games ?
Having grown up in Baton Rouge and now living in Houston, I can assure you that TAMU fans are FAR more obnoxious and entitled than their LSU counter.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Forget LSU’s season, Jimbo is trying to ruin his own January. At this rate, the Aggies will end up giving him a raise and extending his contract. Forget that buyout.

Reactions: Grover777

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Having grown up in Baton Rouge and now living in Houston, I can assure you that TAMU fans are FAR more obnoxious and entitled than their LSU counter.
Aggies have been down so long , texags is great comedy. LSU fans talk smack nonstop

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Why would LSU go for 2 when they’re down 15? Even if they make it then score another TD and get ANOTHER 2-pt conversion, they’re still down 5 and need a TD. Now they’re down 15 and need 2 TD’s and MUST convert a 2-pt try.

Either way, you need 3 TD’s. 3 TD’s and 3 PAT’s is easier than 3 TD’s and a must make 2-pt conversion.

So dumb by Brian Kelly.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
You may be right, I just checked texags and they are claiming they are getting in as a five win bowl team

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login