Jimmy Dykes said Arkansas was 8-10 in the SEC last year and went to the Sweet 16

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Could we do it this year. We are now 8-0 on neutral courts this season, so I think we have a pretty good chance.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Could we do it this year. We are now 8-0 on neutral courts this season, so I think we have a pretty good chance.
Absolutely we can. If you need watched us today, the talent and coaching is obvious.

It's what I'm sure many of us expected all year. This is a Top 16 kinda team if they're focused.

17itdawg

Sep 30, 2022
Absolutely we can. If you need watched us today, the talent and coaching is obvious.

It's what I'm sure many of us expected all year. This is a Top 16 kinda team if they're focused.
I think this is what confuses me most about this time when they are focused they are so tough to beat. But, it seems like they can go games without being focused.

I'm certainly not complaining about that performance today.

Maybe it's just the basketball version of what JWS used to say about football that you can only get a team up and focused so many times in a season.

Reactions: thatsbaseball

Crossroaddawg

Oct 30, 2019
We could make a run to the end of March with this team if we get a good draw. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if we are sitting in Phoenix come April.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I think this is what confuses me most about this time when they are focused they are so tough to beat. But, it seems like they can go games without being focused.

I'm certainly not complaining about that performance today.

Maybe it's just the basketball version of what JWS used to say about football that you can only get a team up and focused so many times in a season.

I'm older now (great start to a snitty song), but I've seen it many times.

This is a team that I would not be the least but surprised to see battling for the Final Four...

We are very clear on the floor...

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login