Joe Brady no longer with Carolina Panters...what's up

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
Their offense sucked is what’s up with that.

He will be a HOT commodity as a college OC if he so chooses to get out of the NFL.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Their offense sucked is what’s up with that.

He will be a HOT commodity as a college OC if he so chooses to get out of the NFL.

Can’t imagine they fired him given the injuries. It’s hard to win with the QB play they’ve had.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
ESPN reported Rhule wanted to run the ball more and Brady didn’t call more run plays.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
Or maybe, just maybe, Brady looked like the next Urban Meyer because he had Joe Burrow, CEH, Chase, Jefferson, Cushenberry, the te Sullivan, couple more lineman drafted, Marshall and McMath all playing on that offense. All those guys got drafted and 4 in the first round.

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
Or maybe, just maybe, Brady looked like the next Urban Meyer because he had Joe Burrow, CEH, Chase, Jefferson, Cushenberry, the te Sullivan, couple more lineman drafted, Marshall and McMath all playing on that offense. All those guys got drafted and 4 in the first round.

This is truth. I've coached 3 kids through multiple sports. I was the same coach in the 2 win seasons as I was in the undefeated championship seasons. Players can make you look good.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login