Joe Brady to Ole Miss

harrybollocks

Oct 11, 2012
Total rumor. In fact I just make it up to add another thread about you-know-who. We can't get enough of them. It would suck, though, if it happened. Ole Miss is ready to spend to win.

oxfordrebel22

Oct 31, 2013
Total rumor. In fact I just make it up to add another thread about you-know-who. We can't get enough of them. It would suck, though, if it happened. Ole Miss is ready to spend to win.

If you’re an MSU fan, you must be miserable.

If you’re an Ole Miss fan and trolling, I’d like to personally ask you to please stop. Or at least be good at it.

Masal32

May 12, 2018

If you’re an Ole Miss fan and trolling, I’d like to personally ask you to please stop. Or at least be good at it.

Why don’t you stop?? Why do you even care?? Why do you come over here??

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
"We can't get enough of them"? Really? I couldn't care any less if I never heard another word about the University of Northern MS

Upyurs

Nov 24, 2017

Who’s the miserable fan spending time on the rival’s message board?

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I heard Jon Gruden was seen house shopping down there this week. Kiffin has him locked up for DC.

They also have Frank Beamer set to come out of retirement and coach special teams.

Aug 22, 2012
They’re gonna need him and more. We are going to dump truck them next year. A 55-20-style beat down. Will be fun to watch.

This is the peak of the Kiffin era right now so they should enjoy it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login