Joe Judge Fired

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
What do you expect when you are asked to win with Daniel Jones as your quarterback.

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
I think the saddest part is the covid year shouldn't have counted. He was hamstrung by a GM who made what will go down as one of the worst picks in hx in my humble opinion and stuck with Jones because of Gettleman. He will land on his feet and I'm sure we haven't heard the last if him as a head coach college or possibly pros!

patdog

May 28, 2007
Judge had a lot more problems than his QB. I saw an article today that said a lot of the players wanted him fired. When that happens, you have no choice.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Ole Miss is going to be in a bind and have to settle for him. *******

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Joe Judge sealed his fate with the quarterback sneak call on third and nine from his own four yard line. Everybody turned on him after that. Especially after his bravado in his press conference the previous week, to wave the white flag like that was just inexcusable.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
I think the saddest part is the covid year shouldn't have counted. He was hamstrung by a GM who made what will go down as one of the worst picks in hx in my humble opinion and stuck with Jones because of Gettleman. He will land on his feet and I'm sure we haven't heard the last if him as a head coach college or possibly pros!

I think he's going to have a better chance in the pros. Seems like they recycle coaches more. Seems like most P5 head coaches that are fired take a while before they get to cycle back up to a P5 head coaching job. Can't think of anybody off hand other than Boomer and Miles, and Kansas is practically a G5 job.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login