Joe Mixon has a warrant…..SHOCKING I TELL YOU

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I didn't know that was a charge. Surprised Mr. Wilson never dialed 911.
I tend to look at things in a very general sense. I don't like getting hung up in details, so I'll leave the specifics of the arrest to you. Therefore, it tells me that Mixon is still just a trouble-making punk.

And it's so shocking. I mean did he provide signs of his true character? Wonder what Amelia Molitor would say?

Reactions: Dawgg

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
I'd put decent money he's playing in Cleveland next season. Also as others have said, who could've seen this coming?

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
I'd put decent money he's playing in Cleveland next season. Also as others have said, who could've seen this coming?

He’s entering his age 27 season and is in the final year of a non-guaranteed deal with only a $5.5 million dead cap hit. Chances are he was moving on next season even if he was Mother Teresa.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
So he should be around for the third or fourth round in next year's Fantasy Football Draft

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
So he should be around for the third or fourth round in next year's Fantasy Football Draft

If he gets a 4-gamer from Goodell, I wouldn’t touch him in the 3rd or 4th round…and maybe wouldn’t anyway depending on what team he’s on next year. He was pretty mediocre this year outside of a single explosion game where he had 4 or 5 TD’s. Only had 9 total on the whole season.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login