John Brady at the game..

Dawgbreeze

Jun 11, 2007
Might actually be scouting for LSU. He was given funds for 3 years. I didn't see his hottie wife so he may have just been down there but I doubt it.

oem

Feb 23, 2008
Quote:_________________________________________________Might actually be scouting for LSU. He was given funds for 3 years._________________________________________________

News flash: Fired coaches don't turn around and scout for their former teams. They paid him the severance package to get him to go away.

And nice random mention of his wife.

Dawgbreeze

Jun 11, 2007
Oem, you are wrong. John and Butch are good friends and he probably would be happy if Butch got the LSU job.

GrenadaDawg

Jun 4, 2007
The Gainesville Sun mentioned that he was invited by Billy D. down to watch a practice and then the game. Brady was quoted as saying Billy's practice was "very intense".

oem

Feb 23, 2008
Quote:_________________________________________________Oem, you are wrong. John and Butch are good friends and he probably would be happy if Butch got the LSU job._________________________________________________

I don't care how good of friends John and Butch are, he wasn't down there scouting for LSU.

Woof Man Jack

Apr 20, 2006
Announcers said Roy Williams and Billy Donovan called Brady immediately after he was fired. He must be pretty good friends with them...probably why he was at the game.

stevo1a

Feb 27, 2008
Unfortunately, no chance Pierre gets the LSU job. They plan on doing a nation-wide, high-profile coaching search. Despite how well they are playing since he took over.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login