Johnnie Daniels

StateCollege

Oct 17, 2022
Hope we can beat McNeese State out for this JUCO running back
Jeffery Pittman was hardly recruited and he's at worst a solid depth piece at RB. I agree we shouldn't make a habit of battling G5 schools for players, but there are some undervalued guys that can contribute.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
So who is evaluating players now and offering ships ? Peterson ?

Why not let the new HC evaluate the players

Reactions: woozman

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
So who is evaluating players now and offering ships ? Peterson ?

Why not let the new HC evaluate the players
So you think we should just pull every offer we’ve made in the past 11 months? That’s a recipe for disaster.

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
So you think we should just pull every offer we’ve made in the past 11 months? That’s a recipe for disaster.
The new coach might anyway, so why take the risk of a bad look later? I mean we're (hopefully) only talking a couple weeks.

Reactions: blitz2Win

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
The new coach might anyway, so why take the risk of a bad look later? I mean we're (hopefully) only talking a couple weeks.
Yea this staff is already batting 0.00 in the portal , why let them keep whiffing ?

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I'm sure the new guy will evaluate but we can't stand still for 3 weeks. I have to agree with Perdido on this one. And maybe he is a stud. He has good JUCO numbers. We are gonna lose a lot of players this year so we need a lot of dudes. Chadwell will process them if he doesn't think they can contribute. Or is it Mr Coach Kinne ? Whoever they pick.

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
In the span of a week, a RB bailed on us, and another one tore an ACL.

Needed a RB. Depth or starter, no matter.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login