Jon Cooper x

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
I believe he is referring to an incoming commitment from Ethan Miner from North Texas. He’s the top center in the portal, supposedly. Cooper is the OL coach. This is what I believe the “boom” is all about. Would be a great addition, for sure.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Boom gif with Denzel Washington. 🔒
denzel washington GIF

is this what you wanted to post?

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
I believe he is referring to an incoming commitment from Ethan Miner from North Texas. He’s the top center in the portal, supposedly. Cooper is the OL coach. This is what I believe the “boom” is all about. Would be a great addition, for sure.
Thank you. I googled Jon Cooper and all I got was a hockey coach.

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
Jon Cooper is apparently one of our new coaches. Hopefully, he can have enough time to recruit in between all the touring that he's doing now. He might have to hold off on recording anything new for awhile.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Unbelievable that some of y'all even comment on the football team. It's obvious you don't follow the key happenings involved with it or did you forget your sarcasterisks??

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Cheated? If I didn’t already know, and saw the post on an MSU message board and the topic isn’t listed as OT, I’d have enough sense to narrow the search.
Daggum, man. I think we figured out what Jon Cooper’s handle is on here. I’m sorry that I had no idea who you were, Coach Cooper. Don’t be so sensitive in the future though.

Reactions: Dawgg

StateCollege

Oct 17, 2022
Daggum, man. I think we figured out what Jon Cooper’s handle is on here. I’m sorry that I had no idea who you were, Coach Cooper. Don’t be so sensitive in the future though.
Someone is embarrassed that they didn't think to apply simple context clues to a Google search.

Reactions: BELdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login