Jonathan Abram

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Was the cut warranted on Abrams? How long has he been in the league? Glad to see STATE Players go to either Saints or Boys.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
He has struggled on the field at times. I'm hoping he fits better in the Saints system. Definitely one tough dude.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Ashley Cooper, Josh Morgan
Always thought Ashley had a NFL career ahead of him. I remember him being a skilled soccer player as well. Wonder what he's doing these days. Also I'm having a difficult time remembering that bad a$$ed white boy at LB back in JWS's days. He was fast and could hit hard. May have played on the outside.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Always thought Ashley had a NFL career ahead of him. I remember him being a skilled soccer player as well. Wonder what he's doing these days. Also I'm having a difficult time remembering that bad a$$ed white boy at LB back in JWS's days. He was fast and could hit hard. May have played on the outside.
Daniel Boyd?

stateu1

Mar 21, 2016
Yep. Thanks. Did he play in the middle or outside? I remember he racked up a few sacks. I think he had a bad as$ sack in an Egg Bowl if memory serves.
Outside. He went to my high school. He was a bad *** running back too. He went to U of Minnesota out of high school and played some running back I think. Now an ortho in Oxford.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Outside. He went to my high school. He was a bad *** running back too. He went to U of Minnesota out of high school and played some running back I think. Now an ortho in Oxford.
I used to be friends/worked with a couple of guys that went to high school with him. They said he was good at about anything he tried.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
For anyone that may have missed it - Abram was actually cut by the Raiders mid-season last year after they declined his 5th year option. Basically once they declined him, that relationship soured fast it seems. He signed with Green Bay, got cut again, then got signed by Seattle to finish out the season. New Orleans is technically his 4th team now...

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login