Josh Hubbard

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Man, watching him today vs auburn. He is really really really good. When we aren’t forced to shoot 3s, he can pump fake and drive. He can make it from anywhere really. But even when he is forced to shoot 3s in a comeback attempt, you think it’s going in every time. The stroke is pure.

Reactions: She Mate Me

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
C Erick Dampier
F Bailey Howell
G Jeff Malone

the locks

I've thought about it a bit.

My 5 are these three with Rickey Brown and Q.

I love Q more than most. He was a contributor and difference maker from the moment he walked on campus to the moment he left. A Dawg...

Others who could easily be on the list: Lawrence Roberts (only 2 years, but 2 great ones, SEC POY), Dontae (one season and very hot stretch is not enough for Top 5 all time), Daryl Wilson, Timmy Bowers, Wiley Peck, Mario Austin, Jim Ashmore (way back)

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I've thought about it a bit.

My 5 are these three with Rickey Brown and Q.

I love Q more than most. He was a contributor and difference maker from the moment he walked on campus to the moment he left. A Dawg...

Others who could easily be on the list: Lawrence Roberts (only 2 years, but 2 great ones, SEC POY), Dontae (one season and very hot stretch is not enough for Top 5 all time), Daryl Wilson, Timmy Bowers, Wiley Peck, Mario Austin, Jim Ashmore (way back)
I like Bowers on there. I know many won’t agree but Jamont Gordon should be in the conversation. That guy was a matchup nightmare for most teams.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I like Bowers on there. I know many won’t agree but Jamont Gordon should be in the conversation. That guy was a matchup nightmare for most teams.

Bowers was my closest to Q. Interchangeable really.

Should've included Gordon, and maybe Cam Burns deserves a mention, with Reggie Perry.

Reactions: DesotoCountyDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login