July 31 Deadline for pre-sales of Natty License Plate. Apply now

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
I have a handicap tag so I can't do it.

I was driving in Florida last year and saw an FSU National Championship car tag and it has the same issue as the one shown for ours. The rival school just happens to be the states name. It has a logo but never says Mississippi State. It says Mississippi only. It could be confusing especially since scUM won this year.

View attachment 24783

See it says Florida National Champions

View attachment 24782

Last edited:

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
That M over S kind of distinguishes it for me. Can't you do a mirror hanger Handicap sign?

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I have a handicap tag so I can't do it.

I was driving in Florida last year and saw an FSU National Championship car tag and it has the same issue as the one shown for ours. The rival school just happens to be the states name. It has a logo but never says Mississippi State. It says Mississippi only. It could be confusing especially since scUM won this year.

View attachment 24783

See it says Florida National Champions

View attachment 24782

You can just use the handicapped placard, you know....

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
I know there's more than a handful of us that need this in GA. Someone make this happen.

Avelso

Apr 20, 2014
I just got one. Mainly because I like MoverS so much more than the MState banner on my current tag.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Wait, I though these were only available for the state of Mississippi. Are you saying you bought one for your man cave? Or can you register your vehicle in GA with these Championship plates?

ETA: Just double checked. It's only for MS. I guess that was just a reply fail. Damn you got my hopes up.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
Yes I used to do that but then I would move it to other cars and forget to put it back in my vehicle. I even left it in a rental car once when it was a very early flight. So now plates are on both of our vehicles and I have a hanging tag also. I ain't going back.

I already made a big vinyl sticker with swinging bully and 2021 National Championship for my tailgate so I don't need the tag. That one says Mississippi State.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login