Junior college recruiting

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I have seen a little info coming out about more emphasis on junior college recruiting trying to plug some holes at DL and safety. Maybe these guys are trying to fix it

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Junior College Football isnt what it used to be. There is not nearly the talent playing JC football playing nowadays compared to 20 years ago

Reactions: Seinfeld

Bulldawg77

Dec 1, 2019
To make matters worse we have started to offer a lot of JUCO DL and I think two of them actually start on the JUCO team and surprise… those two are the only ones with P5 offers..

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
They gotta do something tho. Next year we are gonna be slim on experience. I mean we added plenty last year but will they be ready ? Williams Dinkins Donterry and Anderson will be our only experienced returning players I'm thinking. I may be missing somebody. Idk tho. That might be enough

77Dog

Nov 27, 2022
#92 Taylor has gotten a bunch of snaps with Dinkins out. It hurts with Williams and Dinkins both currently out, they are missing very valuable experience, though I believe Dinkins will be back soon, Williams out rest of year the way I understand.

Though I've been told they're not good, I believe we missed on the top 2 - 3 rated DL's in MS high schools this year.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Junior College Football isnt what it used to be. There is not nearly the talent playing JC football playing nowadays compared to 20 years ago
Truth.

And there are fewer football playing jucos than in the past.

JUCO football is to college football what 3A Academy football is to Mississippi High School Football.

(The 2021 Greenville Christian team being the notable exception that proves the rule)

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login