Just back from the Hump

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I think we did pretty well with h the renovation. It looks nicer inside and out. The concession lines are pretty much out of the concourses, they aren't nearly as crowded. The concessions are now grab and go, no cash accepted. It's a better experience for fans. The club level looked ok from what I could see. The team looked a little ragged at times but still were in control the whole game. It was a nice crowd for a holiday game with few students present, I'd say 4000 or so.

trob115

Jul 5, 2011
Over 7,500 in actual attendance today.

Murphy and Scott returned today. That is huge for our front court. Bell on wheels is a force!!! When he makes his mind up to get a bucket, he is unstoppable on the low block. I still cannot believe we were able to get him.

We have the guard play that can carry us in the postseason. Also, it's nice to see DJ finally playing a little more in rhythm.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Upper bowl was 95% capacity, lower bowl/season tickets closer to 70%. If you don’t wanna go, at least list them. Couldn’t find a lower bowl ticket on vivid seats at all. Upper bowl was rocking though.
Upper bowl was nowhere near 95%. The students seats there were mostly empty. The section I was in was about 50%. I'd say other than the student section it was about 50%. Still for Thanksgiving Friday it was a good crowd.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Upper bowl was 95% capacity, lower bowl/season tickets closer to 70%. If you don’t wanna go, at least list them. Couldn’t find a lower bowl ticket on vivid seats at all. Upper bowl was rocking though.
Try seat geek next time. I assume basketball is same as football - seat geek is the resale site used through the hailstate app.

Reactions: Baddog11
Nov 20, 2023
Try seat geek next time. I assume basketball is same as football - seat geek is the resale site used through the hailstate app.
Thanks for the very useful tip!! I didn’t know that or really even know much about them. I want to see our Basketball team play as soon as I get the chance so that’s helpful to me.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login