Just flipped a 4 star WR from UF

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Wish Creed was his middle name and Apollo was his first. Maybe a good nickname?

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
Reading his profile, he is a legit 4.4 guy. He is very fast a shifty. He is 5’11 and his brother at UF is 6’3. Wondering if he has more growing to. Regardless, it’s a big get since it looks like we got him over UF and Michigan. Now need some dlineman

Reactions: WilCoDawg

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Creed Whittemore. Something about his game reminds me of Steve Largent with a mix of Ed McCaffrey. He has a brother at UF too. Something to keep an eye on.
You mean our recruiting is looking good after Leach has proven that his offense can be dynamic and can work in the SEC? You mean people are seeing that we are about to sign Chris Parson, and that recruits are getting excited about that?

SHOCKING, I TELL YOU.

Now, if our fans would get on board and build up the program, rather than tearing it down, we could be in for a special 4-5 year run with the most experience Leach there has ever been. And since he's older, this is his last gig, and we know he's not going anywhere, which means continuity. Another thing that helps recruiting.

I really wish our fans understood.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
You mean our recruiting is looking good after Leach has proven that his offense can be dynamic and can work in the SEC? You mean people are seeing that we are about to sign Chris Parson, and that recruits are getting excited about that?

SHOCKING, I TELL YOU.

Now, if our fans would get on board and build up the program, rather than tearing it down, we could be in for a special 4-5 year run with the most experience Leach there has ever been. And since he's older, this is his last gig, and we know he's not going anywhere, which means continuity. Another thing that helps recruiting.

Supposed grown a$$ men comparing a 16 or 17 yr old pimple faced high school player to really good NFL receivers and soiling their tighty whitee's over the possibility he may leave his mom, girlfriend, and hometown to possibly come catch footballs here.

Thumbs Down

Sep 29, 2022

SHOCKING, I TELL YOU.

New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

Zesty Jalepeno

Sep 29, 2022
We are supposedly getting Gabriel Moore and Caleb Bryant at DL. Neither have even verbally committed tho but that's the word. We need to improve our DL for sure.
I’m not so sure they’re pushing for Bryant right now he hasn’t had a good senior season.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Reminds me of Michael Crabtree. Probly cause they both play quarterback in high school.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login