Just going to leave this here

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
Not going to say anything bad about a kid, but since when did we start making graphics like we’re in the transfer portal? FYI, he did the same thing last year when he transferred from Harrison Central to Ocean Springs.
1678796993907.jpeg

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Gulfport hired the OS coach didn't they. No way MHSAA should allow this kid to play.

AROB44

Mar 20, 2008
Please get someone to write a different goodbye. Everyone uses the same words.

Reactions: patdog

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Hey, Eric, listen up!

Who Cares Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Gulfport hired the OS coach didn't they. No way MHSAA should allow this kid to play.
Yes that’s what happened with the coach. I guess I’m narrow minded but I don’t understand how schools can offer that much more money to a coach. Not like Gulfport is blowing the doors down with their academics but offering a significant salary increase like they supposedly did is unreal to me.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
This kid left because he was recruited to OS. OS coach takes Gulfport job, and kid goes back. The MHSAA loses all credibility (not that they have much anyway) if he plays this year.

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
I also would…..
I’d also……

Did the head coach write this?

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
Yes that’s what happened with the coach. I guess I’m narrow minded but I don’t understand how schools can offer that much more money to a coach. Not like Gulfport is blowing the doors down with their academics but offering a significant salary increase like they supposedly did is unreal to me.
I know the coach very well. This is not surprising at all. He worked with Freeze and his idol is Urban Meyer. And the MHSAA is very well aware of it.
He burned damn near every bridge at OS. His big supporter is retired/retiring. He’s tried to leave out the back door after his first season and was put on notice quickly. He won’t be at Gulfport long, and sooner or later everyone will see him for what he is

Reactions: Coast_Dawg

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
1st paragraph:
First and Foremost......

2nd paragraph:
I'd like to thank.....

3rd paragraph:
With that being said....

End with:
Respect my decision please.

I cannot wait for the day an athlete announces their transfer with something that's not this cookie cutter BS. I want to see "Thanks Auburn & Coach Whatshisface for giving me my first scholly but I'm transferring to MTSU so I can get some playing time. Go blue demons or whatever they are!"

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login