Just had a buddy at the baseball game send me a message......

Oct 14, 2007
Said we look totally disinterested and conceded this loss about the 6th inning. And some of our sheep want to promote a coach on the staff that accepts this ******** from a team. Only at MState.

ArrowDawg

Oct 10, 2006
I don't know if that much can be read into a baseball team's demeanor, but I have noticed in the past that our guys always seem to appear less interested than our opponents.

Last night's win MAY have been just the initial "win one for the Gipper" moment.

skydawg1

Jul 31, 2007
Win <span style="font-weight: bold;">one</span> for the Gipper.

Mission accomplished. Now back to your regularly scheduled losing season.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
the absolutely best thing that could possibly happen for our program right now. It might be the only thing that could slow down the inevitability of Raffo being handed the reigns as head coach.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Losing is acceptable. Of course in baseball, you're going to lose some games, but you still have to have the attitude that every time you go out there you're going to do whatever it takes to win and anything less isn't acceptable. Polk's teams never have that attitude because their coach doesn't have that attitude.

Oct 14, 2007
I've said the same thing a million times myself. "Teams reflect the personality of the coach." It's why Jackie's teams were always so business like. It's why Polk's teams have no sense of urgency, no sense that winning every time you step between the lines is important. And Raffo is not that different from Polk in that respect. If we 17 this up and hire Raffo, we deserve the ****** results we're sure to get.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login