Just Ordered Tickets For Nationals

watoos

All-Conference
Oct 31, 2021
654
1,269
93
For people who don't go through the wrestling club this is a heads up. This is through Fan Experience.

For tickets only, in the lower section, there are only like 45 seats left. There are more tickets available but they are tied to staying in a hotel 1,2 miles away.

I am set. Have my rooms and have my tickets. Lets Go.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: SleepyLion

watoos

All-Conference
Oct 31, 2021
654
1,269
93
When do general tickets go on sale usually??
I mean it’s a hard ticket to get. Most people get tickets going through a college that gets allocations. Other than that have to go through an agency like ticket master. I don’t believe colleges open up for tickets for a long time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cyclingmike
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State's recruiting weekend: 2027 RB Jordan Hall books a return, top 2028s talk Nittany Lions
  5. 05 BWI Football Here's why Penn State's Offense Imploded Against Wisconsin