Just throwing this out there

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
I know some of you are seeing snow this morning and we're all still cold, but next Monday (yes, bowl game Monday) we could be looking at a severe threat. Temps will rapidly modify second half of this week and gulf moisture will be pulled into the region ahead of a strong storm system setting the stage for possible severe weather. Nothing concrete yet, but keep it in the back of your mind as you make game watching plans.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
Can you please tell me that it will continue to be old? I really love having a reason to stay inside and watch tv/football on days off

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Can you please tell me that it will continue to be old? I really love having a reason to stay inside and watch tv/football on days off
We're getting this big warm up, but I have been reading about signals for additional cold air to invade the US later on in January. Now whether that filters down to us or not I'm not sure. They're talking about stuff that's above in describing it.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
SPC has now outlined a severe threat are for Monday including most of MS. Damaging straight line winds and tornadoes look to be the main threats for now. While still early for timing, late afternoon into the overnight hours is looking likely - especially the further east you are in the threat areas.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login