Just watched the first half of the 5A state championship game.

patdog

May 28, 2007
#2 for Picayune and #2 for West Point are studs, but their coaches aren't doing them any favors running these 40-year old offenses.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
Theyre not paid to do them favors. They’re paid to win games and those two programs do it better than any others in the entire state.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
#2 for Picayune and #2 for West Point are studs, but their coaches aren't doing them any favors running these 40-year old offenses.
I don't know anything at all about Picayune but I can assure that West Point doesn't care one jot what you think of their offense. They WIN, and win BIG, doing what they have always done. If it ain't broke you don't fix it.

Treemydawg

Sep 29, 2013
Chris Chambless knows exactly what he’s doing. I played for him years ago. He would have you ready to run through a brick wall on offense and looking to kill someone one defense. He is one hell of a coach.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
The two programs are very similar in many ways. West Point has had more success in the last decade but Picayune has been running it down people’s throats forever.

Scottfield1

Nov 21, 2013
Go Away

I don't know anything at all about Picayune but I can assure that West Point doesn't care one jot what you think of their offense. They WIN, and win BIG, doing what they have always done. If it ain't broke you don't fix it.

Idiot

grimedawg1

Aug 25, 2012
Pat dog thinks every school has 450 kids per class and that quarterbacks (especially quarterbacks) and wide receivers and good pass blocking offensive lineman just walk the halls of every school.

Shoot MC turned into even more of a ground and pound team after Sutton went down.

Those coaches coach to the athletes they have at the schools.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
Ugh, take a look at West Point's record under Chambliss. Why in the heck would they change anything they are doing? That would be absolutely stupid. Some of y'all would argue with me if I said the sun came up in the east and set in the west. That one makes you look like the idiot.

Aug 3, 2019
These coaches aren't much on innovation, but they teach toughness

Here in Texas, football is nothing more than 7-on-7 basketball on turf. It makes for great QBs and receivers, but the teams are as soft as marshmallows.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
And those highly regarded can’t-miss kids go to UT and aTm and, well…….

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login