Kalen DeBoer

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Sarkisian would have been my choice but I can understand him being happy at Texas and has all the same resources as bama. After that I think Deboer is a good choice. It will be interesting to see if he can hang on to most of bama's players.

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
Sarkisian would have been my choice but I can understand him being happy at Texas and has all the same resources as bama. After that I think Deboer is a good choice. It will be interesting to see if he can hang on to most of bama's players.
Bout the same resources?

Longhorn endowment - $42.3 billion
Bama endowment- $1.09 billion

Not about the same.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Bout the same resources?

Not about the same.
Are you factoring in the devotion of people with chest tattoos of the Bear holding baby Saban? And you know that Bama number isn’t legit. They definitely have more than that buried in mayonnaise jars behind the stadium

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg

StateCollege

Oct 17, 2022
Bout the same resources?

Not about the same.
Endowment doesn't equal football budget. Bama is right there with Texas for how much they spend on their football revenues and how much they spend.

Michigan’s endowment is $18 billion, they don’t have 18x the money Bama does for football.

Reactions: Dawg1976

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
Bout the same resources?

Not about the same.
And not one red cent of those endowments is used for athletics. Texas might be close in AD funds to BAMA. When it comes to football, BAMA has the tradition and many more NC's.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login