KC @ Buffalo

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Last Divisional game. KC+3. Don’t get points with Maholmes very often. O/U 45.5.

Winner is headed to Baltimore next weekend.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Normally, I would be for KC in this game because of Jones and Gay, but I think I'm for Buffalo for the preferred Super Bowl storylines.

Reactions: DAWGSANDSAINTS

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
I doubt the NFL with leave the Taylor Swift housewife posse out of the afc championship game.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
If the NFL were rigging the playoffs, they’d rig it to where the Cowboys play the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. That would break every television viewing record in history. Everybody watches the Cowboys to cheer for them or cheer against them. And all the Swifties would watch to see how many times they show Taylor Swift in the luxury suite.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Please God let Buffalo win. I’m so tired of seeing Mahomes and Kelce on every other commercial and seeing Taylor Swift playing patty cake with Mahomes wife every game.
They really need to let the Taylor Swift thing go. I really don't care. It has nothing to do with what's happening on the field.

I am like you, though I'm sick and tired of Mahomes and Kelsey in every State Farm commercial... then I have to watch them on the field as well and listen to the Talking Heads talk constantly about how great they are.

Reactions: eckie1

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
The NFL really is in a conundrum. Swift or the actor playing Damar Hamlin becoming a Super Bowl champ*****

• Haha
Reactions: eckie1

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
They really need to let the Taylor Swift thing go. I really don't care. It has nothing to do with what's happening on the field.

I am like you, though I'm sick and tired of Mahomes and Kelsey in every State Farm commercial... then I have to watch them on the field as well and listen to the Talking Heads talk constantly about how great they are.
I think they’ve shown Taylor Swift more tonight than they’ve shown Sean McDermott.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
The Swift horse crap has been grating on me. But, when Mahomes literally cried about refs when their guy was a mile offsides last time these teams played, I was done with him for good.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
They'll never rule it a fumble because the referees never make a mistake.

Well, I was wrong I'll be the first admit

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Chiefs are taking control. I’ve never liked the Ravens, but I hope they absolutely destroy the Chiefs next week.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
When there's a show on TV I hate as much as y'all hate the Chiefs/Mahomes/Swifties Show, it's just so, so simple. Click the up or down channel button. Seriously, every week for the last what 8 weeks at least when all this crap started it's the same people bitchin about the same thing every week but you continue to watch? Damn people, what's that called when you continue to punish yourself by doing the same think knowing it's unhealthy?

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
When there's a show on TV I hate as much as y'all hate the Chiefs/Mahomes/Swifties Show, it's just so, so simple. Click the up or down channel button. Seriously, every week for the last what 8 weeks at least when all this crap started it's the same people bitchin about the same thing every week but you continue to watch? Damn people, what's that called when you continue to punish yourself by doing the same think knowing it's unhealthy?
The Office Yes GIF

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Well I mean they are Mississippi State fans. You could say that about watching 75 percent of MSU sports these days.

The sadomasochism runs strong.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login