Kenneth Stokes: One of Us

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
WTF is babychok doing? Is he just clueless to how this looks? Do they even try to be competent?

I mean I know nobody wants the job but still.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I had forgotten about that dude getting arrested for promoting prostitution. I know he went to jail for a little bit but not long. And you can’t ever really find details on what exactly he did. Rumors were he had a fairly impressive client list

Lowdog

Jan 1, 2019
Y’all have lost your mind. This is the same guy that said to throw sticks and bricks at police cars. Com on man. This guy IMO is one of the main reasons crime in Jackson is a joke.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Y’all have lost your mind. This is the same guy that said to throw sticks and bricks at police cars. Com on man. This guy IMO is one of the main reasons crime in Jackson is a joke.
As an interesting aside, his mother threw a school desk at my mother

Reactions: She Mate Me

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Stokes has a character and he plays it well. Behind closed doors he can be pretty reasonable. He knows what he needs to say in front of the camera. Of course some of his recent reasonableness may just be his wanting to be on the opposite side of a truly awful mayor.

As usual Faust with some local truths.

Stokes is much more savvy than he appears in most public appearances. No, he ain't booksmart or articulate, but he's a political survivor and he doesn't really want to destroy Jackson.

Lumumba on the other hand, is much more corrupt and less savvy than he initially appears. And, being a likely sociopath, I doubt he cares about Jackson at all.

Reactions: Faustdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login