Kenny Pickett

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
As a lifetime Steeler fan yes and let Tomlin go to, no question that Canada and his JV NFL offense needs to go as well!

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
Hard to say but probably not. His line is not doing him any favors. Dan Moore is a total waste of space. Cleveland has the top defense so today probably isn't the best barometer of his effectiveness. Canada's play calling is suspect and apparently our WRs can't separate. Add all that up and I think he could be a serviceable QB but until they fix a few of those issues, he's going to struggle.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Pickett was always an ominous name for an NFL QB….

That aside, this current moment in time might be the weakest the league has ever been at QB. Just past the halfway point, and Rodgers, Jones, Watson, Burrow, Richardson, and Cousins have all suffered season ending injuries. That’s 20% of the league that’s lost their franchise QB before Thanksgiving - unbelievable. On top of that, Fields, Carr, and Ridder have all missed extensive time due to injury. Bryce Young has been a whiff. Pickett having a rough year 2. Lawrence and Mac Jones both having a rough year 3. Geno Smith coming back to Earth. Tannehill and Garropolo played like crap and got benched for mediocre rookies. Even Josh Allen is having a down year, for him.

I mean Jared Goff might be a legit Top 5 QB out of what’s left. Sam Howell’s a Top 10 QB among what’s left. Its pretty depressing. That’s Pickett’s only saving grace….Steelers have plenty of company in their QB misery. Both in their division and across the league.

Duggar Hall Desk

Mar 2, 2008
Jury's still out on Bryce Young, IMO. Panthers (my local team) gave up the farm to get him, and he's got a serious lack of talent around him. I can't think of very many QBs who'd look good with Carolina right now.

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
Jury's still out on Bryce Young, IMO. Panthers (my local team) gave up the farm to get him, and he's got a serious lack of talent around him. I can't think of very many QBs who'd look good with Carolina right now.
But I’m immensely enjoying watching him struggle, now that he doesn’t have superior talent at every position surrounding him.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
My Bears learned that they might have a QB, or not, but they definitely need much more help on the defense.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
I’d put him on the block. Load up on picks and restart the clock with Maye, Williams or Daniels.
They are in a tricky position because they will have to decide on the 5th year option before they can trade him.

It gives them a bit of an advantage where they can shop a QB with 2 years of affordable cap, but it also paints them in a little bit of a corner if they can’t get a deal done. They of course could still hang on to Fields, draft another QB, and trade either one later as well.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login