Kentucky is a really bad loss…

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
let it go GIF

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
Yeah I'm still pissed about that game. I hate losing to those turds as it is, but it's especially bad when it was a game we definitely could've won. Oh well, nothing we can do about it now. Hopefully I'll feel much better about life Monday afternoon.

msudawg1200

Sep 19, 2012
They played their game of the year against us. They'd lost two in a row to Ole Miss and S Carolina. The Ole Miss game they gave away. Their back were against the wall, they were at home, and their OL played by far their best game. We played like a burnt turd. Tip your hat and give it up. Pisses me off also, but it is what it is. Let's just whip them this coming year.

DawgsGoneWild

Sep 25, 2012
8-4. Egg Bowl win. Top 25 ranking. New Years day Florida bowl game. But keep on dropping that turd in the punch bowl, by all means.
That turd is full of corn and blue bubble gum snow cone. It’s a disgusting loss that keeps me up at night. We could have had a really great season if that chunky green turd was not there

XBLDawg

Mar 20, 2014
That turd is full of corn and blue bubble gum snow cone. It’s a disgusting loss that keeps me up at night. We could have had a really great season if that chunky green turd was not there
Really great how? We would have finished in the same order in the West standings and at best we would have played in the same bowl or the Gator Bowl. There’s nowhere else to move up to. We weren’t getting Citrus over LSU after all of the upsets that happened.

Bragging rights? Over who? Nobody outside of MSU fans cares if we are 9-3 or 8-4.

Reactions: TaleofTwoDogs

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
So we are in the same bowl whether we win or lose to Kentucky ? I guess it was a meaningless game then
That’s exactly what I’m saying. Next bowl up is the citrus and we were not getting that over lsu

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login